Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Wintery Heirloom- small finish


Yes..after 64.5 hours of stitching and putting in 7,440 stitches...I am proud to say I have finished page 1 of A Wintery Heirloom!!!!! I am so excitied!!! However, there is a small downside..I pulled out page 2...there is another tree...so I thought I would stitch the pages in columns...so I pulled out page 7...another tree!!!!! This is what I get for stitching a wintery Country scene.. TREES!!! I am very happy to have finished page 1....only 23 pages to go!!!!

11 comments:

CathE said...

Well done. That tree does look wonderful. Well worth the hard work. I'm sure it's going to be stunning when finished.

Louanne said...

LOL!!! You'll have a forrest soon! Congrats on your page finish! It looks great!

Babs said...

Trees, trees, trees, well, it's a nice tree, and you'll get to the rest soon ;-)

Joke said...

Wow, you are doing great, stitch this forest, girl!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on finishing page 1 and your first tree! Beautiful work Vickie!

Wendy said...

Congrats on finishing your 1st page! It is such a wonderful tree. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work on it ;)

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats on the page one finish. It looks so pretty!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Congrats on your page finish! another tree you say (LOL. ..) yet another great work, but it looks very nice. This is already a super beautiful tree!

Sue in N. Va said...

It's a gorgeous tree!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first page finish...beautiful!

Gabi said...

Congrats on finishing your first page. It looks fantastic. And the trees will give it a special look. I love it.