Tuesday, May 12, 2009

QS Steam Punk Fairy

I spent Thursday's SAL "filling in and squaring off". OK, and some traveling. I just can't help myself. The rest of the week left little time for stitching, which is sad :-( Here are pics:
Before and after:

But the happy news is that I received an unexpected HAED chart for Mother's Day!!!! I have printed my chart, cut my fabric (25ct cream Lugana-in stash), collected all the floss and bagged and labeled 75% of it, and hope to start tomorrow! Which chart is it? Here are some hints: it is a full size chart, the artist is listed on the first artist's page at HAED, and it has bright, happy colors.

I'll tell you next week when I update, unless someone guesses sooner!
Sabine-Wishing everyone a frog free, happy stitching week!

9 comments:

Billie said...

Let me guess... A design by Josephine Wall???

Wendy said...

Wow! This is a great progress already!

I have no idea what you will be stitching now, but it seems to be a very wonderful design because of the lovely colors you will be using.

Sjoukje said...

I guess a design by Linda Biggs?

lyssophietje said...

I was also thinking something from Linda Biggs!

Carolyn NC said...

Good progress - can't wait to see the mystery project!

CathE said...

Fantastic progress. Good luck with the new design.

CathE said...

Fantastic progress. Good luck with the new design.

Cindy F. said...

More good progress on your QS piece!
Can't wait to see your new start cause I LOVE your floss colors:)

Marie said...

You have stitched a lot and we can already see that your Punk Fairy is taking shape ! I can't wait to see her face... !!
And concerning your new project, can we have a clue ??!!! Please !! I'm so curious !! Nevertheless, the colors that you show us are really wonderful...

Happy Stitching !!