Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wendy's update on 05/14/2009

Hi dear friends,

I enjoyed watching all of your wonderful progresses, it is so nice to see all those lovely designs growing. It is so fun to stitch a HAED and I think I'm even addicted to stitch mine. I didn't do much on my other WIP's last week. As you will see on the picture I started a 2nd page too and now I will switch between those 2 pages. I even can't wait to see my design grow, so I was thinking if I start another page I will be seeing it growing much faster ;)

So here is my progress of last week.

Before


After


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with lots of stitching fun.

Hugs,
Wendy

7 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

oohh my gosh ..... Wendy you've really made great progress, now you get even a few things to see! I know this is really addictive, it's so exciting to see it grow!

Yvonne said...

I love to see the progress of this one. Extremely lovely!

Mich said...

Hahaha, great to see that you are as impatient as I am ;-))

Louanne said...

Great progress, love watching it grow!

Cindy F. said...

...lol...I know how you feel! I want to skip over to my Santa!
Beautiful stitching Wendy!

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great, Wendy - nice progress!

Maxine said...

Fabulous progress Wendy :)