Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bunny Burn-out

Then
Now

This is "Bunny on Path" Freebie. I worked on the basket and background a bit. The basket contains many colored eggs, so it's going to be slow going from now on. This is where gridding would have come in handy!

I'm just burned out in general right now with all of my stitching projects. I pushed to get one project done, and I still have another looming over my head. It's not supposed to feel like this, I know. I also know it will pass. What I'd really like to do is start my new HAED . . . tee hee . . . good thing I don't have the fabric - YET!

There have been many beautiful finishes this month. Congrats to you all!
I'll just keep hopping along!
Kim

7 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Kim, you hang in there girl!
You have made amazing progress on Bunny! Maybe you need to rotate 2 HAED's to keep from getting burned out on one. It works for a lot of stitchers;)

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are doing great!! Wonderful stitching.

Wendy said...

Hi Kim, You are doing a wonderful job. Keep ûp the good work.
It might help if you would start another HAED. By this you can switch between 2 different works and won't get bored. That is why I have several WIP's, if I get bored from one project I can stitch on another project and it helps!

Elfie said...

That bunny is growing beautifully, Kim. Hang in there.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

you are doing great Kim !!It looks beautiful, you made a great progress and perhaps is the start of another HAED the solution to your problem so you can even rotate!

Gabi said...

Great progress. And if you're feeling a burn out and a new project would get you out of there...then start it. Stitching should be fun after all.

Carolyn NC said...

And you've made so much progress - not too much longer!