Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Bear Falls Update

I hope everyone had a terrific Mother's Day! I sure did - and did lots of stitching, on a few different projects. Here's my Big Bear Falls update, I look forward to getting out of the sky........ Does anyone have any easy to implement tips for getting a better photo? They just always seem a bit blah.

Also, I have started my own blog - stitching and life content - if you're interested you can check it out at http://strumpety.blogspot.com/

So, here's to another Tuesday already!

Caroline

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I am already falling in love with this picture you posted. I made a search on HAED and saw the picture of it. It is very lovely.

I think the pic is lovely and I can see the colours well. If you are still not satisfied with the result, you might want to click on the Portrait key on your camera (the one with a flower sign). I use that for most of my pictures.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I have been looking for it is a really nice pattern with beautiful colors, I already look forward to see it grow!

Cindy F. said...

Awesome progress Caroline!
I have a terrible time with pics! Lighting, blurriness....I can still see your beautiful colors in your pic!

Thanks so much for sharing your new blog! It's so nice:) I've added it in our member's sidebar by your name!

Wendy said...

It is coming along very nicely! I'm looking forward to see this design grow.