Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thursday SAL!!

I can't believe it's almost Thursday already! Wow! this week has flown by! I think our holiday Monday has thrown me off!

Update on blogger issues:
Some users are seeing an 'Operation Aborted' error message when trying to load their blogs from Internet Explorer. We're looking into this and will update this message when we have a fix.We apologize for the inconvenience.Update (May 26): We are still working on resolving this bug. This only affects viewers using IE to view the blog; for right now, blog owners can either move the Followers gadget lower in their sidebar, or remove it altogether. Either action will eliminate the pop-up dialog box in IE.We will update this post when a fix has been made. — latest update on Thursday, May 21, 2009

I hope we have a good posting of pics this weekend of Thursday's SAL or as I like to call it, our Universal Stitching Day:)

Have fun and we can't wait to see your progress!

HUGS!!!

Cindy F. & Wendy

1 comment:

Sabine S. said...

I'm in! Don't know yet with what, but I'll be stitchin'!!!!
Sabine