Friday, May 22, 2009

Blogger Problems FYI

Lately, we're seeing and hearing about people, including myself, trying to go on to someone's blog and getting a message "Operation Aborted" or some people's systems just crash! Yesterday I found 2 blogs I couldn't get on. I know of 2 other's who can't get on mine and other people's....so I went to the Blogger Help Board and found this:

"Some users are seeing an 'Operation Aborted' error message when trying to load their blogs from Internet Explorer. We're looking into this and will update this message when we have a fix.We apologize for the inconvenience. — latest update on Thursday, May 21, 2009 "

So please be aware, people may be trying to leave you a comment and can't and if you're trying to access a blog and can't, Blogger is working on the problem. Keep a check on the Blogger "Help" section.

And today....my Yahoo email is working on and off!! ARGH!!! So I'm going to slowly back away from this computer before I lose what's left of my little mind:) I will try to catch up on all your beautiful stitching later today. I did stitch during yesterday's SAL and will post pics this weekend!

Happy Holiday Weekend!! And to you US friends....Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Cindy F.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thank you very much for the info, Cindy. I was wondering why I couldn't get onto one of the blogs and also reading from others' blogs who are having the same problem.

Yvonne

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the info,Cindy.
This is driving me crazy. I got so frustrated, I started to delete my blog. lol. I think it is an Internet Explorer issue cause I have Flock on my PC and everything works fine when I use it.

Wendy said...

Thanks Cindy for the information. I thought there was something wrong with blogger. I was having lots of problems too.