Sunday, May 24, 2009

OT: Blog Communication Problems

I have just found out a useful tidbit. When you are trying to bring up a blog and get that annoying box saying that Internet Explorer cannot communicate and will be shutting down, click ok, but instead of giving up, or trying to reload it, simply hit the back arrow up in the left hand corner of your screen, and the blog page will come back and work fine.

Now I've got to sweep up, and try and glue back all of my hairs that I've pulled out over the past few days. The hard part will be finding the proper follicle for each hair. Sigh.

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

I had 2 days of not being able to get on some people's blogs...but it seems ok now??? I know Blogger is still working on the issue!

Thanks Suzie:)

(((HUGS)))

Wendy said...

I didn't have any problems anymore lately. Hopefully the problem is solved now.

Suzie said...

Just when I think that it has gone away, I get that same error message. And on this group, I have to hit the back arrow twice, before the page comes up to stay. I DO wish that they would get it fixed.

Anne said...

Thanks for the info. Remeber very short hair is nice in the summertime.