Monday, May 18, 2009

Maxine's Bubbles Update

Hi everyone :) I'm finally here with my SAL update...I got Bubbles out for a change

I managed to get done all the blue you can see highlighted on the chart...it wasn't too bad to stitch because it's background there isn't much confetti. I don't know what I'll be stitching on for the rest of the week or which HAED I'll be stitching on for this weeks SAL so we'll have to wait and see what takes my fancy lol

I can't possibly comment on every post so I want to take this opportunity to tell you all how fabulous you are and thank you for inspiring me to keep going when it sometimes gets difficult (((hugs)))

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Maxine, we think you're fabulous too!! Awesome progress on Bubbles!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

it looks good, I already look forward to see more!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful progress you did on bubbles. Keep up the good work!