Friday, May 22, 2009

DC Update

First, everyone's pictures are fantastic! Wow girls, such talent here!

I want to share my current pic of Dark Cherry. This is before the SAL this weekend. I'm close to finally finishing page one. I don't know how muuch stitching I'll get done this weekend, it's a holiday here in the States, I know I have to be at my BIL's for a cookout on Sunday. But no work on Monday, so I might get lucky and be able to stitch! (Unless DH fainds more stuff for me to do in the yard!)
Here she is from my last update: And here she is now:











I know, I'm a slow stitcher, but I enjoy the heck out of it and that's all that matters, right?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow you are close to finish your first page! It's a very lovely progress and it looks so wonderful.

Joke said...

Great progress, we all know how much time it takes !

Cindy F. said...

Exactly!! If you're not having fun, it's work!
Beautiful progress Louanne!