Friday, May 22, 2009

TT Purple Dragon

I started TT Purple Dragon- artwork by Jasmine Becket- Griffith- on Wednesday and stitched on her again last night so here she is as off then. I love the colours in this one as they are so pretty.

I sent Michele piccies of my QS Girly Gothic finished and I chose CC Kuik's QS Season of Missing You as my free chart in the HAED Reward Program.

I bought a new chart in the sale today. It won't get sttiched yet but it's Cico Marchetti's Spirit of Winter. It's gorgeous but it will take some stitching!

Love

Sally
http://stitchingplace.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Pretty start! Great colors:)
Yay! You got a nice freebie AND an exciting sale piece!

Claire said...

So jealous of your new start!! But what a fab start - love the colours. Enjoy both of your new charts - I am TRYING hard to be good in the sale..... :o)

Hugs
Claire

Wendy said...

That is a nice start! Can't wait to see more.