Friday, May 15, 2009

May

Hi everyone. . . Well we are almost halfway through May...
and it has escaped me till at least now...
I am stitching this weekend and finishing the fob site...
but I also have Dante - my grandson, so it may not actually
go as planned for how much I will get finished. I am learning
to just say it like it is ;)
I love looking at your progresses....
Soon I will be granted time once again....
in 2 weeks I go from 2 courses to one! and Aug 20 I graduate:)
my creative side will flourish then!!!
till then, thank you all for your patience!
I have the fob finished that I have chosen for the winner :)
I will let the person pick the colors for their next fob...
Excited about the beading.... I have had a beading frenzy and
will post lots by the end of the weekend on my shop!
Please tell me if there is anything I can do to help you with my site....
;) hugs to all....
crossing my fingers that my homework goes well...
c u all soon!
Laura

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you too that your homework goes well ;)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I think of you and cross my fingers too! That everything must go!

Cindy F. said...

I know you can't possibly work sleep in there! I'm so excited about your upcoming graduation:)
I need to check out your store!