Thursday, May 14, 2009

Marie, Winter Angel.

Hello everybody !

One week has passed again... Time runs so fast...
The only thing I can say about my Winter Angel is that I'm so looking forward to finish the first raw.... !

This time, in this post, I want to let my work whisper on your ears...
So, just have a look at the pictures, and let me know if some calm melody came in your mind, or anything else...

Before :

Now :

It is still the best pleasure of the day to see the work from each of you all.
I thank you and I wish you all a happy stitching week !

Marie.

10 comments:

Beck said...

Marie, there WAS a song that came to mind...by Twila Paris entitled How Beautiful...your work truly is and the song is as calm and inspiring as your WIP. Thank you for sharing it! Hugs, Beck

Babs said...

I like it, and the song that came for me was one from Enya, but I forgot the title.

Yvonne said...

Babs, is it Only Time?

I don't have some specific melody in my mind right now but all I can imagine is a melody from a flute, something soft and calm.

I love the colours, they are so well blended. I look forward to see your progress weekly.

Yvonne

Valerie L. said...

Hi dear Marie!
I can imagine some Lorenna McKennit (I remember that you like her) or some Rufus Wainwright songs...
Or why not some medieval classics with luth and flute!
I'll write a post this weekend, bye!

Gabi said...

Great progress again Marie. Your work looks calming. But no music for me. I just turned the radio off couple of minutes ago...and enjoy to have the house quiet for the moment.

Annie Bee said...

It is so beautiful and the melody I am thinking of is Waltz of the Flowers. I can see them swaying in the moonlight.

Wendy said...

Hi Marie,

I'm hearing a very relaxing and calm melody when I see your design. It is coming along so nicely. You are doing a wonderful job on this. Can't wait to see more.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

gosh Marie very nice progress, I look forward to see more!

Astrid said...

Is this the last page of the top row ?????
I dont know calm song I like pop and music of slam fm. Beat music....

Cindy F. said...

Wonderful Marie! I wish you a most happy stitching week too!