Monday, May 11, 2009

The Encounter update




Hello everybody!

It's beautiful spring here in Finland, so I've done lots of gardening - planting, seeding, etc. Haven't been stitching as much as usually. Yesterday it was raining here, so after our son fell asleep, I stitched 4,5 hours!




I also want to share you something else. I had birthday few weeks ago, and my family gave me best present ever. Puppy!!!!! We went to see him few days ago and took lots of pictures (our puppy is now 4 weeks, so we can get him home after three weeks) Hi's belgian shepherd dog.

11 comments:

Gabi said...

Ohhhh....what a beauty. Do you know already a name for him? He is adorable. Great stitching too. You got quite a bit mountain stitched up. Looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stitching. Your puppy is so cute :)

Vanessa said...

He is beautiful! I am a shepherd lover - they are great dogs.

Wendy said...

Ooooh what a cutie and Happy Birthday to you!!! A Belgian dog ;)

Your stitching looks so great already!

Carolyn NC said...

OK - you can't get much cuter than this! He's adorable - Happy Belated Birthday! Encounter is coming along well!

Puppy Love said...

He's adorable!

And good progress. :)

Caroline said...

So, so cute! Stitching looks great too!

Yvonne said...

2 lovely beauties! I love the sky for your Encounter. It is an extremely lovely chart and I am already looking forward to see the next update.

Happy Belated birthday to you. The puppy is so adorable. I dont' think you mentioned the name. I would love to know the puppy's name.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ohh my gosh what a cutie !!!Happy Birthday to you!!! and beautiful stitching!

Cindy F. said...

OH WOW!! He is just adorable!!! Congratulations on your wonderful birthday gift and Happy Belated Birthday!!! I WANT ONE!!!

Beautiful stitching too Bellatrix!!

Maureen said...

OMG - he is so cute!! what a fab birthday present.