Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wendy's update on 05/07/2009

Hi Everybody,

It has been a while, but I have had a very busy week last week. It was my youngest son's Birthday last week. He became 6 years old. So he had 2 birthday party's. We did get a lot of new stuff in our store, so lots of work to do with pricing etc.....

But I was able to do some stitching. I finished my 2nd page and already started my 3th page. It is so much fun to do. But I did some stitching on my other WIP's too.

So here is my update.

Before



After


Wishing you all lots of stitching fun and a very lovely week.

Hugs,
Wendy

9 comments:

Cindy F. said...

WOW GIRL!! Didn't you just finish page 1 last week?!! That is awesome!! Beautiful stitching:)
Congrats on finishing another page!

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress!

Gabi said...

Gosh, your needles must be smoking. It looks fantastic Wendy.

Sabine S. said...

Happy belated birthday to your son! I am so glad that your picture is starting to "come out of the shadows". I can't wait to see all that is in the light.
Sabine

Marie said...

Hello Wendy !
I've been missing you ! I hope that your son had a great birthday !
Your work is really growing and now you are already on your page 3... you stitch fast ! This is a real pleasure because the Land of Enchantment is taking shape more and more each week ! I love to discover the result, it's beautiful Wendy !

I wish you a very nice week !!

Mich said...

It's great to see your fox coming to life !!! Can you hear him playing the horn already? ;-))

Yvonne said...

Happy Belated birthday to your son, Wendy.

Enchantment is getting really lovely! I saw a finished piece of this on CS Collection Issue 170 and it is so pretty!

Yvonne

Valerie L. said...

Hi Wendy!
You did a great progress! And it's really great to see the light coming on this work. It must be great to stitch also! And I can imagine all the confettis in the mountains behind!! Wow!

Ingrid said...

wow ...!! Wendy it looks fantastic ,you made another wonderful progress! well done girl!