Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wendy's update on 05/07/2009

Hi Everybody,

It has been a while, but I have had a very busy week last week. It was my youngest son's Birthday last week. He became 6 years old. So he had 2 birthday party's. We did get a lot of new stuff in our store, so lots of work to do with pricing etc.....

But I was able to do some stitching. I finished my 2nd page and already started my 3th page. It is so much fun to do. But I did some stitching on my other WIP's too.

So here is my update.

Before



After


Wishing you all lots of stitching fun and a very lovely week.

Hugs,
Wendy

8 comments:

Cindy F. said...

WOW GIRL!! Didn't you just finish page 1 last week?!! That is awesome!! Beautiful stitching:)
Congrats on finishing another page!

Gabi said...

Gosh, your needles must be smoking. It looks fantastic Wendy.

Sabine S. said...

Happy belated birthday to your son! I am so glad that your picture is starting to "come out of the shadows". I can't wait to see all that is in the light.
Sabine

Marie said...

Hello Wendy !
I've been missing you ! I hope that your son had a great birthday !
Your work is really growing and now you are already on your page 3... you stitch fast ! This is a real pleasure because the Land of Enchantment is taking shape more and more each week ! I love to discover the result, it's beautiful Wendy !

I wish you a very nice week !!

Mich said...

It's great to see your fox coming to life !!! Can you hear him playing the horn already? ;-))

Yvonne said...

Happy Belated birthday to your son, Wendy.

Enchantment is getting really lovely! I saw a finished piece of this on CS Collection Issue 170 and it is so pretty!

Yvonne

Valerie L. said...

Hi Wendy!
You did a great progress! And it's really great to see the light coming on this work. It must be great to stitch also! And I can imagine all the confettis in the mountains behind!! Wow!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

wow ...!! Wendy it looks fantastic ,you made another wonderful progress! well done girl!