Thursday, May 28, 2009

Marie, Winter Angel.

Hello everyone !!

Do you remember when I told you how excited and impatient I was because I wanted to see the first raw finished ? Now, it is done !!! Everything comes at the good time I think...
I'm now working on the second raw, and it's fantastic to see my project slowly growing.

So here is my work :

Before :

Now :

And this is a focus on the last page of the first raw :

I hope that everything goes well for everyone, and I wish you all a fabulous and happy week !!
Happy stitching,

Marie.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Happy dance for the first row! It looks great.

Caroline said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anne said...

It's beautiful and you have done a lot of stitching. Wonderful.

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations Marie!! That's really exciting...and beautiful!

Gabi said...

Congrats with finishing the first row. It looks fantastic

Valerie L. said...

Mille fois Bravo for your first row Marie! It looks like a fresh summer night, really beautiful...
Happy stitchy week!

Sabine S. said...

I can feel your excitement through the screen! Congrats to you! Isn't it great how these patterns offer so many opportunities to feel successful?
Sabine

Astrid said...

JIppieee you did it........... Up to the second row....

Puppy Love said...

Woohoo!!!

Joke said...

Marie, I have been thinking of you several times this week. You have to know, at our local swimmingpool there is a lovely yellow tearose, just beside the pool. Every time I see it I think about you and your beautiful stitching. Only the moon is missing :)
Great progress this week!

Carolyn NC said...

Woohoo - fabulous stitching! A nice accomplishment and a great job!

Wendy said...

Ooh wow Marie, that is so great you could start on the second row. You did a wonderful progress on it and I love to see this design grow.