Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marie, Winter Angel.

Hello everybody !!

I hope that everyone had a great week !!

Here is my update of the past week... I finished the page 5, and I'm working on the page 6... the last of the first row !!
The moon looks now more and more far away... this means that I'm touching the end of the row very soon... It's so exciting...

Before :
Now :

It's a real pleasure to share my work and my journey with you all,

I wish you all a fabulous week to come !

HAPPY STITCHING !!

9 comments:

Mich said...

It becomes more beautiful every time. You did a great job this week !!!

Jan said...

I love this piece. You are doing a great job

Valerie L. said...

Hi Marie

Go go go!! I'm sure this row will be finished next week. You work fast!
In one month, we'll probably see a wing? ;)

Have an happy stitchy week.

Elfie said...

That's so very gorgeous, and growing so quickly. I'm really looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Gabi said...

First row almost done. And pretty fast too. Lovely stitching as usual

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

great progress, great work ..... still a little bit and your first row is finished! go, go, on to the next!

Wendy said...

This really is looking great! Great you are close to a finish of your first row. Can't wait to see more of this design.

Joke said...

Marie it looks great, almost the first row finished, great acoomplishment!

Cindy F. said...

Marie, it seems like just a couple of weeks ago you were stitching the moon! WOW girl! Beautiful!