Monday, May 4, 2009

TT Violet Sometimes

This is my latest piccie of TT Violet Sometimes (as of 3rd May 2009). I am really pleased with my progress of this chart which is currently approximately 1200 stitches.
She is currently my focus piece and I just pull her out when I have a spare 20 minutes or so and I get excited even if I have just stitched 10 stitches - I am so pleased with how she is developing.
I am loving seeing everyone's own personal progresses with charts and see how some of the designs are appearing before our eyes - keep up the good work folks and keep sharing piccies!

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Very pretty progress Claire! Good job!

Gabi said...

Beautiful progress

Wendy said...

This is a very lovely progress! Good job.

Cindy F. said...

I love your enthusiasm. We're all stitching these beautiful heirlooms which could one day hang in a musuem:) You never know;)
Great progress Claire!