Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dreams of Atlantis

I didn't get too far but I did manage a little more gridding and about 400 stitches into Dreams of Atlantis Friday.

"Dreams of Atlantis", Week 2

This is a large print chart so what you see is the full width of the page, how cool, I can run through pages quickly (comparitively)...but there are like 42 pages so it won't be any too fast.

I am enjoying seeing everybody's wonderful progress. I can't tell you how inspiring this blog is for my HAED stitching. I absolutely know I would not have started this piece without all of you to push me. I need to leave comments for this past week, but since I can't do anything quickly and I just did my own blog post, my eyes are killing me already. I'll have to pop in tomorrow to see what you have all been up to. Happy Stitching!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Good job girl!! The gridding alone impresses me...lol!

Gabi said...

The gridding is quite a job done. And lovely progress as well

Wendy said...

This is looking great already, and every stitch counts. I'm looking forward to see this one grow.