Monday, May 4, 2009

Dark Cherry Update (Again)

First I want to say everyone's work is amazing! There are far too many beautiful posts, and I have too little time to comment on every one. Goodness! You are all so talented! Great work all!!!! Keep the lovely pics comming!

I want to show you my DC before and after. She has captivated me. I continued working on her for a while, just couldn't put her down. I hope to finish the first page before the third page arrives!!!!












Thank you to Annette for showing us how to 'sign' our stitchy pics!

This weekend for the Ufo/Swip SAL I worked on Lil'Blue Fairy Cat (Hawks). I am close to a finish with him so I may just continue till he's done.

Once again, thank you to all you wonderful stitchers! You make this a wonderful place to be!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Wow what progress you have made!! Love the colours - looking forward to the next update!!

Hugs
Claire in UK

Cindy F. said...

Awesome progress Louanne! She's so beautiful!

Wendy said...

Wow! Your needles must be smoking, this is looking so nicely. Keep up the good work ;)