Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wendy's progress 04/30/09

I just enjoyed watching all of your wonderful progresses. Ooh boy, I think my life will be too short to stitch what I would love to stitch. When I see all those wonderful design I want to stitch more and more. I'm really addicted to my HAED, but I stitched a little on my other WIP too. So here is my progress of this week. You can see a little already of the palace at the bottom. I'm almost finished with my 2nd page. Can't wait to start another page.

Before



After


Hopefully we will have a nice and sunny weekend, because I love to sit outside with my stitching. It is a wonderful and quiet place here to sit outside.
Wishing you all a wonderful and nice weekend with lots of stitching fun.

Hugs,
Wendy

6 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Come on out palace! I won't live long enough either, especially if HAED keeps having sales! Nice progress Wendy!
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

Your stitching outside sounds wonderful! Wow Wendy! almost finished with page 2!! That's so exciting! The colors in this are just so pretty! I just realizede this is a guy blowing a horn!! HA!
Beautiful!

Yvonne said...

You've made a lot of progress on this one! The colours are really wonderful. I can't sit outside with my stitching. I tried last year but the sun seems to be getting in my way and I am so afraid of bird droppings on my work.

Marie said...

Hello Wendy !

Great, great, great !!! I was waiting for your update because the design you choose is still making me dream and it's a pleasure to go inside this dream with your progress !!
Your work is growing so fast ! And the result looks so beautiful ! It's so... enchanting !

I hope you will have a nice sunny week !
Happy stitching !

Gabi said...

So beautiful. It's such a pleasure to watch your piece growing. Looking forward to the next update already

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

you made a great progress Wendy, and you almost finished the second page ..... good for you girl