Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wrath - Page 2 Complete!

Hi everyone! Well I finally finished page 2 last night! I was making record speed on this until I hit that piece of her hair and then it was about 45 different color changes and it felt like I was just stitching 1 or 2 stitches and then having to switch colors. I also noticed that the dark purple I used in part of page 1 is slightly different in shade (meaning the dye lot is different) than the purple used in the rest of page 1 and in page 2. It's noticeable but not horrible looking.. I decided to go ahead and leave it for now since it is just background and in the grand scheme of things, it probably won't be too terribly noticeable. You can kinda see it in the picture...

Anyways, here's where I was last time:
And this is after finishing page 2:



Hope you are all doing great and always looking forward to all of your updates!
~~Kerri~~

13 comments:

Valérie(french) said...

I love the colors !!

Teipu said...

This is extremly amazing! I love her hair~

Sabine S. said...

That's an insane amount of progress! How do you do it, even with the hair?!!!! It is looking awesome!
Sabine

Marie said...

I was thinking about your work yesterday, and wow... !!! I'm so glad to see your progress. Beautiful colors ! Her hair looks like fire ! It's really wonderful, keep up your work even if it's sometimes difficult with switching colors, because it really worth it !

Have a nice day !!

Astrid said...

oooo wauw its beautiful already !!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast you are going, it's awesome! I love seeing your progress pics. Any tips for snail speed stitchers like me? lol..

CathE said...

Fantastic progress. Your needle must be smoking!

Cindy F. said...

Goodness girl!! That's a lot of stitches!! Beautiful progress!

kerbear said...

Thanks everyone!! You know what's really funny..my OH thinks I stitch slow and I keep telling him that I am actually stitching really fast lately. Normally I never get this much done but I was sick with bronchitis for the past 2 weeks and really haven't been up for doing anything but stitching. It'll probably slow down soon since I plan on starting up my normal workout schedule again and unfortunately that eats into my stitching time!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress! Congratulations on finishing page 2!

sharine said...

wow the colours are amazing

Jan said...

Whew! That is an amazing amount of stitching. I can't wait to see more.

Lonneke said...

awesome!