Saturday, October 17, 2009

FAIRY TALES – Page 1 completed

Yes, that's right - I can hardly believe it myself . . . page 1 is finished!  I am still not happy with the little patch on her forehead but I am waiting till after I finish the right side of her face before I frog it again.  I am just going to blend it with the colours beside it.  If I don't, it will forever be jumping out at me.  Sometimes you just have to do things for peace of mind.

 Happy Stitching

Chrizette

 www.allthedaysof.blogspot.com


8 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Page one of your first HAED!!!!!!! Yeah, big happy dance from Texas!!!!! I know about peace of mind...had to take one dark brown stitch out of the black because I placed it wrong and I SAW it! These pieces take too much time and work not to be happy with them.
Sabine

Yvonne said...

I think she is really beautiful. Can't wait to see her face completed.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful stitching Chrizette and CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your first page!! WOOHOO!!

Anonymous said...

Chrizette, she is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

She looks very beautiful and finished your first page ... congratulations, great job!

CathE said...

Congratulation on finishing your first page.

kerbear said...

She looks gorgeous..congrats on finishing your first page! Maybe when you finish more of her face that spot might look okay..hard to say but if you end up not liking it then yeah, I would probably take it out too!