Monday, October 19, 2009

Introduction from Yvonne (Buddy Member)

Hi, my name is Yvonne and I'm currently working on Peacock's Lagoon by Ciro Marchetti. I started it almost 6 months ago and have done the first page and almost half of the second. It's being tent stitched on 25ct Jobelan. This is my first HAED and I'm really enjoying how it's turning out so far.
Here's my most recent progress picture:


Besides my HAED I am also working on Cirque des Cercles. I also post updates for both of these projects to my blog at http://www.kamikazepenguins.com/xstitch/
Happy stitching and many thanks to Valerie for being my blog buddy!

8 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh Wow Yvonne ,it already looks so nice and a very nice progress yet, I look forward to your next up date!

Joke said...

This looks amazing! don't you get the blues LOL?

CathE said...

Wow, it looks great.

Astrid said...

you are a creative member !!! beautiful done.

kerbear said...

It's gorgeous! I love this design and you are doing terrific on this one!

Valerie L. said...

Welcome Yvonne, colors are beautiful...

Sabine S. said...

Welcome to the blog! Your piece is looking great already.
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

So many gorgeous shades of blue!!
Beautiful stitchy progress!