Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goldilocks on 2009-10-04

Bonjour Everyone!
Here are my results of the last two weeks (or three?) work.
Before:
After:


For my part, I'm having a big cold... So I'll return in front of the TV with a nice hot herb tea... My husband and I are listening to the entire Six Feet Under series (again, for the fourth times). If you've never seen that before, you HAVE TO, it's so good!
And you all probably know that it's so good to stitch in front of the TV on a cold autumn night...

Good bye!

9 comments:

Anita H said...

Nice progress, such an adorable pic. I'm right with you stitching in front of the TV. We're watching the entire XFiles series, never watched it before. And my late night stitching is in front of Stargate SG1.
Anita

MarchAnn said...

Wow that looks great, beautiful piece.
Isn't it great to stitch and watch a whole series.

Sabine S. said...

Glad to see your update again! You are progressing nicely! I too love to listen to the TV and stitch. Now if only we'd get a cool, or even cold, night. Oh, and hot chocolate, but far away from the stitching.
Sabine

Yvonne said...

She is so adorable!!

CathE said...

Lovely work. We're working our way through Battle Star Galactica at the moment.

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress!

kerbear said...

You have done soooo much and it looks great! I always stitch in front of the tv and my OH always asks me how I do that..I tell him I am a good listener..lol!

Wendy said...

Wow! Valerie, your needles must be smoking! This one is coming along so nicely!

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress Valerie!! I hope you get over that nasty cold soon!

4th time seeing a series?? It must really be good!