Monday, October 19, 2009

SNOW WHITE

Hi dear friends ,here a new up date of snow white, I'm not finished with my second page because I am currently also working on another project in a workshop with Wendy, we make a balloon for Christmas, you can see him on my personal blog!
http://ingrids-crea-corner.blogspot.com/
Now .... snow white despite the many dark colors is so fun to make and very addictive, I hope I get to the next up date on page 3!
Have a great stitching week
HUGS Ingrid

Now


Last

6 comments:

CathE said...

It's looking great!

Astrid said...

slowly is also a progress !!! beautiful details.

kerbear said...

Terrific progress! I love this one a lot!

Valerie L. said...

Yeah! Beautiful Ingrid!

Sabine S. said...

You'll be finished with that page in no time! Keep stitching!
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

Wonderful progress Ingrid!!
I wish I were there to help you and Wendy with the Santa balloon:)