Saturday, October 3, 2009

Post for March

Hi I’m March, and I want to thank Jan for being my volunteer poster while I wait to join this great stitching group. While I am at it I want to thank Jan for leading me to HAED’s when I got back into stitching last year and teaching me to stitch in 1987.

The HAED I am working on is Josephine Wall’s The Untold Story, I call it TUTS. I started working on this piece on 4/27/08 I have had many stops and starts but have reached page 4 in my stitching journey. Since I found this blog I have been joining the Thursday SAL and the regular HAED weekend SAL.

Here is my progress on TUTS:

TUTS 10.01



Happy Stitching

March

9 comments:

Marie said...

March, the design that you have chosen is really amazing, full of colors and details ! Your work looks wonderful, and I'm glad that you can share it with us !

I'm looking forward to see your next update !

Happy stitching !
Marie.

Carla said...

Looks fantastic! Great job!

Cindy F. said...

Welcome March!!
WOW!! Your "TUTS" is incredible!!
Beautiful stitching and 4 pages complete!! Good job girl!!

Sabine S. said...

It's so nice to finally be able to leave YOU comments on this blog! Yours TUTS is amazing!!!! The sky colors are simply beautiful and the "lizard" looks so real he gives me the creepy crawlies. Welcome!!
Sabine

Anonymous said...

Welcome March, glad to "see" you here! Your HAED is beautiful!!

CathE said...

Your work is beautiful. Welcome, it's lovely to see your work at last.

Joke said...

Only one word: wow!

Carolyn NC said...

Hi March,
Welcome and beautiful stitching!

Wendy said...

Welcome March! That is a nice design you are stitching. Can't wait to see more :)