Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update from March

I worked on The Untold story on Thursday for the Sal but I also worked on it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I got about 1000 stitches done over the four days. I don't know which is worse stitching blocks of black or doing confetti. The section I am working on now is mostly confetti and seems to take forever but in the end it will all be worth it.


I love seeing all the update from the members and the buddies (thanks again Jan) and it is really keeping me on track. I really like being able to post an update too.
Till next time Happy Stitching everone.
MarchAnn

8 comments:

sharine said...

that looks amazing i agree with the blocks of black or confetti stitches i'm leaning towards the blocks of black

Carolyn NC said...

1000 stitches - great progress!

Valérie (french) said...

The colors are marvellous !!

Bellatrix said...

Your work looks gorgeous!

Marie said...

March, it's a pleasure to see your work ! You make a fantastic stitchwork, and I'm sure that it will not take forever ! You are so motivated and your design inspires so much wonderful feelings...
The colors of the sky are really gorgeous...
I'm looking forward to see your next update !

Happy stitching too !

CathE said...

I'm loving this piece. I know what that confetti is like, my piece is nothing but confetti!

Cindy F. said...

Wow March!! This piece does look like an incredible amount of confetti...but beautiful confetti:)
Good job girl!

TammyK said...

This piece is awesome - love the colors! Great job March :o)