Thursday, October 15, 2009

When Will It End?

Never. I know that's the answer, so I am going to blame my friend Astrid!



Why? Because this morning I went to HAED to see the full picture of what her Dad is stitching (awesome, by the way, check out her blog). My browser refreshed to the new release page. See where this is going? I admit I was weak and scrolled down, but I still blame Astrid. Look what I found!!!! In greens with that medieval/Renaissance feel, my favorite!!!!



I am accepting donations so that I can stay home and just stitch! Work so gets in the way of the good things in life!
Sabine

8 comments:

Valérie(french) said...

I laugh a lot by reading your paper Sabine!
Stop sleeping and you can embroider it (lol)

kerbear said...

I couldn't agree more..work is such a pain! But I guess without it, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy all these charts :)

Jan said...

I have to admit, I bought two new charts myself - The Fablemaker and The Cauldron. Our two favorite designers.

Valerie L. said...

pouhaha!! Sabine, you're so funny... I'll accept donation too! A life of stitching, wow... and I must say that I noticed this Christensen design, lovely!

CathE said...

I completely agree about the work thing - unfortunatley a necessary evil.

Enjoy your new chart.

Astrid said...

Well you have to blame somebody !!!!!!! its heavenly sereen an just like my other lady Isabella who I made. I must find this gorgeous green fabric somewere... O and I wanted to start Medusa..... Life is not faire !!!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful design! You are right, the green is beautiful!

Cindy F. said...

Gorgeous design and love the greens!