Monday, October 26, 2009

Fairy Tales updated

I have stitched some more on Fairy Tales - she is the only one I am stitching on at the moment, the only one I want to stitch.  All the other patterns will just have to wait for a little while longer - I just love working on her.  I decided to take out the little patch on her forehead and I feel much happier with it at the moment - will have to see how I feel after the whole face is finished (hope that two froggings were enough!).

Happy Stitching

Chrizette

www.allthedaysof.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Astrid said...

wow her face is coming alive !! beautiful

Unknown said...

Thank you!

kerbear said...

I think her forehead does look better with the new color! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see some more of this!

CathE said...

She looks wonderful.

Cindy F. said...

Gabi, her forehead looks perfect now. Did you already restitch that area? It looks like you did.

Wendy said...

Nice progress!! She looks so nice.