Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beck's Oriental Landscape Update



Hi all! I forgot to send my picture in on Oriental Landscape on Thursday but am just loving it. Purple is my favourite colour anyway so this is a dream. I'm working on the cascading clouds now and soon will be onto the sky to the right and then back underneath to the tree that comes off of the cliff on the page that follows. I have some large sections today to work on but then it's back to confetti stitching, lol...but it's all good!

I know we almost all say it but I do love seeing everyone's updates and getting to hear what is going on in our lives. It's been a quiet week here but that's good too! What with a SIL being deployed soon and then our son getting married Dec 2010, there's enough going on all around us - we're just the island of calm!

We're doing trick-or-treating here tonight for the first time. My DH doesn't usually like to do that but it will be a first for him and it was his idea - you just never know!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and much happy stitching! Hugs, Beck in SC

6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful progress!

Astrid said...

I am curius how it wil developpe in the time you are working at it.. great start.

MarchAnn said...

Becky the color is great and you are making great progress. Keep up the good work.

Cindy F. said...

Hope you and dh enjoyed your Halloween:)
Great progress Beck! I'm so proud of you girl!

kerbear said...

I love purple too and you have made great progress! Looking forward to seeing more!

Sabine S. said...

You're just zipping right along! Gad you're enjoying the purples!
Sabine