Saturday, October 24, 2009

Reintroducing Jolly Old Fellow

I'm sure you've all forgotten about me and my Santa. I haven't posted since June, as I've not been working on Jolly Old Fellow in that time. I had a break so I could stitch a Christmas project that I could actually hang this Christmas (L&L's Angel of Hope - she's at the framer now). Santa's back on my floor-frame now, and I will be stitching on him next week. I'll be starting back on page 8. I'm hoping to finish page 8 before Christmas.

12 comments:

Valérie(french) said...

Oh it's wonderful.I love it very much

kerbear said...

Of course we remember you and I remember your Santa! Glad to hear you are going to be stitching on him again. I look forward to your updates!

MarchAnn said...

Love the jolly old guy and hey you can leave the unfinished one out as Christmas to come.

Sabine S. said...

I remember you both! Glad you're back with us!
Sabine

Valerie L. said...

I tought about you last week, I remember you of course!
Glad to see you again here! And nice stitching!

Wendy said...

This is such a wonderful design!! Very nice progress, can't wait to see more :)

Astrid said...

is his face the next page ??? I admire the detail!!!

Marie said...

What a wonderful sky !!! The stars are bright and gorgeous, I love your work, it looks really beautiful !

CathE said...

It looks great. Glad to hear he's being stitched on again and I look forward to watching your progress.

anniecrosses said...

WOW, this is stunning, well done... I can't wait to see more!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Cindy F. said...

Yay Elfie!! So good to see you posting Santa again! We've missed you!