Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Guest Post - Joanne's Wizard of Oz


Hi - Here's my partner Joanne's introduction and a pic of her lovely HAED Wizard of Oz.
***********************************

Hi I'm Joanne from England and my blog buddy is Caroline (thanks for posting for me Caroline), I'm married and have 3 girls age 15, 13 and 9. I've been a cross stitcher for over 16 years but only discovered HAED earlier this year. I'm stitching the Wizard of Oz and probably have a strange stitching style for a HAED but it works for me. I started it about 3 weeks ago and it's 1x1 on 25ct evenweave. I gridded the fabric with nylon fishing line. I have my own blog which is http://joanne-craftybitsnbobs.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

Sjoukje said...

Hi Joanne, I'm working at the Wizard as well, I started it earlier this year, don't know anymore when exactly. I finished page 5 now. Good luck!

Wendy said...

That is a nice start!! It is a very lovely design! Keep up the good work ;)

CathE said...

Welcome. This is a lovely design and I look forward to watching it develope

Cindy F. said...

Welcome Joanne!! We're so happy you've joined us and what a great start you're off too!!! This is a great design and we can't wait to watch it grow:)

kerbear said...

Welcome and great start on this one! I've always really liked this design!

MarchAnn said...

Joanne this looks really great. This is a very nice start to a nice piece.

Sabine S. said...

Welcome! I travel as well when I stitch. I tried finishing a 10x10 block, but I just can't. Whatever works for you.
Sabine