Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wrath - 2nd update

Hi everyone! Well I have made terrific progress on Wrath. I finished page 1 and have started page 2 and I've only been working on this for 2 and a half weeks. I don't think I've ever stitched that fast before. Of course page 1 was mostly the same color. You can't really tell from these pictures but it's actually dark purple. Page 2 is a lot more confetti heavy so will likely take me longer but regardless, I am absolutely loving stitching this one!

Here's where I was last time:
And this is where I stopped last night:

As always, I look forward to all of the updates and welcome to all the new buddies that have joined us! I am so excited to see even more stitched up HAED's!
~Kerri~

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! Your needles must be smoking!!

CathE said...

Wow you have been busy.

Astrid said...

And they had to say something about fire alarms and me....... with you they all go off !!!!!

kerbear said...

LOL Astrid!!! I was actually the one that said that about you! :)

Cindy F. said...

Awesome progress Kerri!!!

Carolyn NC said...

That's great progress!

MarchAnn said...

Goodness, you are really flying along. Looks great.

sharine said...

wow that looks great

Sabine S. said...

Wow, that's a lot of stitching already done! You'll be at the lady in no time!
Sabine

TammyK said...

You got a lot accomplished from that last post. It's looking great :o) Thanks for the warm welcome.