Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon Fantasy Storykeep

I am so sorry that I have not posted for such a long time. I have been in a big stitching slump for the last few months and I'm sad to say not much stitching has been done in that time. I started off not stitching at all for a few weeks to see if that would bring back my need but it didn't work, so since then I've just put a few stitches in every now and again, mainly on small projects however. My HAED's have therefore been very sadly neglected. I miss them so much, but they feel like a struggle right now so I have put in the odd 100 or so stitches then put them away again.
I thought I'd post an update pic of my Moon Fantasy Storykeep as I've done about another 1000 stitches since the last pic. I've also put a few stitches in on my Cabin In The Woods, but not enough for a pic yet really.
I am pleased to say that I think this last week I've enjoyed the little stitching I have done more, and so am hoping that the worst may be over and my love for my stitching is coming back.
All of your wips are absolutely gorgeous and I look following your progress whilst I cannot make much of my own. I'm so happy that a way has been found for the girls on the waiting list to participate as well.
I will try to be back much sooner this time. Til then, happy stitching.

6 comments:

CathE said...

Your stitching is lovely. I'm glad to hear your starting to stitch again. I think it can be a lot easier to stitch in the autumn and winter when the weather isn't calling us all outside.

Sabine S. said...

I've been through that too. Then one day someone on a board or group said something that brought back the desire or showed a pic of their work and viola, I went running for mine, cursing that I had lost so much time!
Sabine

Carolyn NC said...

I haven't stitched on my HAED much, either, but yours is coming along!

kerbear said...

I went through a 3 month stitching hiatus earlier this year. It took me awhile to really want to pick it up and have a go at it but then all of a sudden the stitching bug came back and I am sure it will for you to. Besides, even 100 stitches here and there is still progress!

Wendy said...

Nice to read that you started stitching again! Your progress is nice, keep up the good work :)

Cindy F. said...

Lisa!! We've missed you friend!!
You HAVE made great progress!! Even though you lost your mojo for a bit, you still didn't give it up entirely!! We all go through those slumps. Hang in there girl!! Sending you big stitchy (((hugs)))!!