Friday, October 30, 2009

Journeys...

Hello everybody!

No, no... I'm not lost ! I still know the way to the blog...!
Here are some news...

My dear husband told me that Autumn is my Spring. And he's right !

While the leaves are falling and while the nature gets ready for it's long winter's sleep, stitching projects are blossoming by me !
First, I was not enchanted with the idea of having more than one HAED project at the same time. And the, some circumstances have changed my phylosophy. I was then slowly telling myself : "Why not ?"... Life is too short !

Do you remember when I was writing how much I was looking forward to see my Winter Angel finished ? Lately, I really realized how the journey is much much more important than the destination. So I'm going to begin new trips, with a lot of colors adventures, and feelings that you don't find anywhere else than in a HAED journey...

I will start two charts from Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, and one from Scott Gustafson.
So, for the moment, I'm working on gridding fabrics and ordering all the floss... It's such a pleasure to prepare the journey !

I'm so glad to be here sharing my enthusiasm with you !
I'm looking forward to show you the first stitches of each one as soon as I will be stitching on them. Of course, my Winter Angel will continue to progress too !

Let me wish you all fun and a great amazement by your stitching journey...

Marie.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Oooh Marie, we missed you!!!

Well, I totally agree your theory. If you want to start something new, go ahead, life is indeed to short and we have to enjoy every minute of it, with things we really want to do. I'm still in a doubt of starting something new. I keep collection new stash, even if I won't be able to finsih it in my lifetime, but at least I enjoyed buying them and looking in my stash all the time.

I'm really looking forward to see your new starts.

Hugs,
Wendy

kerbear said...

It should just be about enjoying what you do and if you want to start and work on many different projects than you should! I love being able to work on different things. I have many interests and wouldn't want to limit myself to just one thing! I can't wait to see your new starts!!

:) Kerri

Jan said...

I totally agree. That must be why I have three HAEDs going right now and several other projects also! Stitching is for enjoyment and relaxation. It's a pleasure,not a chore. Can't wait to see what you are going to start. Show us soon.

Gabi said...

Looking forward to admire any WIP you're stitching Marie. And you are right. If you feel like having 3 HAED's on the go, then you should do just that. It's your hobby after all and it's meant to make you happy :)

Valerie L. said...

what are they, what are they??? I want to know the titles of your new projects!
I'm glad to have some news Marie, I missed you ;)

Cindy F. said...

Marie! This is exciting news! I can't wait to see your new starts:)

Joke said...

Marie, you are so brave, starting two other HEADs, if that is what Spring does to you, I only can wish you a whole year of Spring! Even in autumn :)

Astrid said...

I love the autum the leaves and the storms. The summer is oke but the change of wehter I like it very much. And the updates of youre new starts, cant wait to see them. Love to hear from you again. If you start the rose from christensen ??? I adore here !!!!

Sabine S. said...

Well just jump right in and have a great time with your new starts! I have no doubt they will be as great as your angel.
Sabine