Sunday, October 4, 2009

Anita H Ritual


Hi all,

I've been sort of MIA around here, read, but haven't posted much.Have looked at everyone's progress, which is amazing, but little boys have kept us very busy the past month. Manage to stitch while they are napping, and have gotten lots done, on a few projects. Here's 2 wks worth of work on Ritual, Linda Ravenscroft, 1 over 1 on 28ct. It's a solo from Silkweavers that on the pc seemed like it would be perfect for her without the background, and so far I am thrilled with it. Green isn't my favorite color, and the thought of stitching all that in the background gave me hives!!

7 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Anita, great stitching. She looks like she could get right on the piece of fabric.

Sabine S. said...

Wow, for two weeks that's amazing! I'll have to go see the whole pattern, I can't picture it.
Sabine

Yvonne said...

She fits so well to the fabric colours. Beautiful stitching!

CathE said...

She's beautiful.

kerbear said...

She looks so lifelike! Beautiful work!

Wendy said...

Very nice stitching! Keep up the good work!

Cindy F. said...

Anita!! So happy to see you posting again! and Ritual is amazing!! Good job!!