Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Thursday SAL

Hi my stitching friends,

Today is thursday which means our Thursday SAL. Is everybody ready for it.

I hope I will be able to do some stitching. I haven't had much the change to do some stitching lately. It is extremely busy for me. I start missing my stitching :( I hope I will be able to show some progress.
I haven't been able to comment a lot also, but I have been watching all of your wonderful progresses. Keep up the good work everybody.

Hugs,
Wendy and Cindy F.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yes, I did a bit this morning. I managed to restart on Koukiotis Angel of Spring 2 days ago after completing Sleeping Beauty few months ago. I am really happy to join back this Thursday SAL. I won't post any pictures this week as I only did approx. 400 stitches but still I am looking very much forward to see other members' progresses.

Yvonne

Sabine S. said...

Blogger swallowed my first comment... I'm in for the SAL,Wendy!It is Aurora's Garden's turn, but I bought some more floss and can now fill in some gaps in The Astronomer, also tempting!
Sabine

Joke said...

I will be there!

kerbear said...

Definitely in...I am pretty close to finishing page 2 of Wrath and although I don't think I will finish it tonight, I want to make a big dent so I can have it done by the weekend!

Cindy F. said...

Yes! I'm ready to start page 3:)
Have fun everyone!!!

MarchAnn said...

I'm there as soon as I eat and get warm. Its raining and 44f here in Virginia.
I should get a couple hours in tonight.