Monday, January 4, 2010

Wrath - First Row Completed!!

I'm very proud to say that I have completed the first row of pages (pages 1 through 7) of Wrath and I finished on New Year's Eve! I must say it is coming out lovely and it's making me want to stitch her even more!

Here's where I left off last time:

And this is the first row completed:

And a close up of pages 6 and 7:


Not sure what the new Year will bring but I do hope to finish at least another row of Wrath and then I also plan on doing a few pages each of Catch a Falling Star and Chessie and then maybe a new start later on in the year!
I hope everyone had a great holiday!
~Kerri~

9 comments:

Silvia said...

Que maravilla, esta quedando preciosa animo

Joke said...

Beautiful, keep up this spirit!

Terri said...

This is simply amazing. I love it. I have this chart too. Thank you so much for starting it so I can see how beautiful it stitches up. I would love to get them all eventually :)

Lonneke said...

You're going fast! It looks beautiful.

Jan said...

Just beautiful! I'll keep watching for more.

Annie Bee said...

Looks wonderful no wonder you want to keep stitching on her.

Maureen said...

This is so gorgeous - can't wait to see your progress!

Sabine S. said...

Your needle is red hot just like her hair! WOW! Way to stitch!!!!
Sabine

Bellatrix said...

WOW! you'r work looks fantastic!!! Can't wate to see how the second row turn out!