Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mermaid of the Deep SK

Hello all my stitching friends!

Sometime around the end of November, I lost my HAED mojo. I don't know why, I had several WIPs to choose from. So I decided to just ride it out and stitch on Cirque des Cercles during December.

Before that time, I signed up for the freebie SK SAL on the HAED bb. On the 1st of January I started on Mermaid of the Deep. I am enjoying her very much, but inevitably she starts with #310! Oh well. Fortunately this big blob is a mixture of #310 and #979. Couldn't tell, could ya? Me either, another oh well. So here are pics of what she will look like and what she looks like now.


Happy New Year and Happy Stitching everyone!!!
Sabine

3 comments:

Jan said...

Looks like you have a good start the the MotD.
Hey, everyone goes through a dry spell, just work on what you like and enjoy it. That's the important thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I´m also started today this freebie SAL!! I´ve stitched an hour and only with 310! I like her already

Terri said...

Looks fantastic :) Cannot wait to see more