Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marie, Elfland.

Hello everybody !

As you probably already know it, my favourite artist is Kinuko Craft.
A few weeks ago, I felt captivated by one of her wonderful artwork : Elfland.
It was not the first time that I saw this painting, but it suddenly took sense for me. I was in communion with the atmosphere and all the details.

That's why I'm diving into this journey with my needle.
And I must say that I'm totally fascinated during stitching it.



Although I haven't finished the first page yet, I wanted to share my work with you.

So, here is my work :


Thank you all for beeing in such a beautiful community...

And, to finish my post, let me wish you all, a good luck for the giveaway !

Happy stitching !!

Marie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely design and such neat stitching, thank you for sharing.

Bellatrix said...

Great start Marie! Those blues look very beautiful! Can't wate to see more!

Lonneke said...

Great start! These blues are beautiful.

kerbear said...

Marie - what a lovely design and a terrific start. I look forward to seeing more!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh Marie , So beautiful, I love it and also a wonderful start, I'm looking forward to this further grow!

Terri said...

Marie this is beautiful. I'm doing the SK for this and now that I've seen the whole chart I want to get the whole chart lol :) Cannot wait to see more :)