Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update from My Buddy, Valerie J.

My Dear Friends:
First, I would like to wish you a very good 2010!
Then, I thank you for all the nice comments about the finished A Long Winter's Nap. They make me very happy.
Today I will show you the new HAED I have started.
And here's the photo of the first page:
I'm very pleased, I really love to embroider HAEDs.
I have seen your works, they are really beautiful. I compliment you all! Very soon I will show you the photo of the second page.
Valerie

7 comments:

Silvia said...

Es precioso, animo

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow, I hope you are more dedicated than I have been on that same project. I started it last January and put it down in May for a while and since then I have several new ones to do also. Good luck you you Sabine, and Be always in stitches.

Terri said...

This is great Val. I love it.

Annie Bee said...

Valerie that is going to be so beautiful already the first page is very pretty.

Bellatrix said...

OH - so beautiful new start! Can't wate to see more!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Valerie Gosh, this is a very nice I had not seen him yet, I look forward to your second page!

Yvonne said...

That is a fast progress and lovely stitching.