Friday, January 15, 2010

The Encounter update by Bellatrix

Hello all! I've been stitching mostly The Encounter last few weeks. But still - there is lots of sky and mountains left. I think it takes couple months to finish second row. It's quite boring to stitch only blue colours so I'm really waiting the time when sky ends and dragon begins:-)

Someone maybe remembers, that this is my first HAED and I started it march 2009 so it seems like it took me half year to finish one row. So my goal is finish second row before march.

Here Is my progress




Oh - I also have news witch I want to share whit you all. We are expecting a new family member at June - yes I'm pregnant again!

Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

Sadie said...

Beautiful stitching progress!
Congratulations on your happy news :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you must be very excited. Good progress on your stitching - one colour can be boring but at least it stitches up quickly :) Sheila

Maureen said...

congratulations! Hope you are bothing keeping well.

Even though it must get a bit tedious with a lot of blue it does look stunning..

Terri said...

Wow Bellatrix this is absolutely stunning. I love it.

sharine said...

Hang in there with the blue it's looking really good.Congratulations on your news! I'm due the 7th of June

Anne said...

Congratulations for the baby. I know you must be excited. Your work is lovely.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

WOW !!!!!! What a wonderful news, congratulations on your pregnancy and you made a great progress in your "Encounter" it looks great!