Friday, January 29, 2010

Maxine's Dragon Rider's

Well I hate to say it but this month I haven't done a great deal of HAED stitching! I have tried but the course of antibiotics I had before Christmas have messed with my stomach so I have been back and forth to the doctor's and am now almost finished my third course of antibiotics!
I am finally starting to feel better so here is the start of page 8.....
It looks a bit washed out and with loads of white showing through but that's just because of the flash it really doesn't look that bad.
I have to also show you my DD Jennifer's new start her third HAED!!!! This one is Sarah Butcher's ACEO Leo ...Jennifer's stitching it for her sister's birthday in August and has already put quite a lot of work in.
You can just see across the top of this next pic she has stitched all what was missing on the
pic above and has started working on the hair and face now.

I hope to get a lot more HAED stitching in next month and have another page finished (we can dream can't we lol). I have to say looking at all the wonderful work on this blog really does make you want to sit and stitch doesn't it? Great work ladies as always :)

Thanks for reading and commenting. Happy stitching everyone :)

Maxine (So Much Stash - Sew Little Time my blog)

9 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Maxine, you are doing a great job.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow..beautiful stitching and your daughter is doing a great job in her stitching too. I am so glad that she is stitching as well.

Anonymous said...

what awsome colours!!

Yvonne said...

Stunning Dragon Rider. The colours are so lively! Jennifer's work is beautiful.

LisaG said...

Dragon Riders is amazing. I have just started it, literally this week. Had it for several years & can't wait until I've done as much as you... the early pages are so Red!

Sheila said...

Glad you are feeling better - Well done to you both on your lovely stitching.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Beautiful colors and beautiful stitching, you did a great job!

Claire said...

Gorgeous colours and great progress.

Hugs
Claire

Terri said...

Looks great. I love them all.