Saturday, January 9, 2010

QS White Cat 7/1/2010

Happy New Year everyone - I can see from the number of posts that there has been a lot of stitching being done lately! I have made good progress with my QS White Cat and am now itching to finish it. It is soooo tempting to complete her face and I'm really struggling not to start but even more determined not to! Here are my before and after pics.

Before



After (bit of a rubbish pic - sorry!)




I have also restarted my HAED Cats as I just could not manage to stitch on 25ct as my eyesight is so bad! I am now using white 28 count cashel linen and even though the fabric is massive I'm doing much better. Here is a pic of the design together with my first progress pic. I know that it will be a long time before it starts to actually look like anything but the main thing is that I am now enjoying stitching it.




2 comments:

Jan said...

I love your White Cat. You really got a lot done. Looks like you got a good start on Cats.

Terri said...

Your stitching is wonderful. I love the colours in White Cat. Cannot wait to see more on Cats.