Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gaudi, Unicorn Dreams

First of all, I wish you a very happy new year, filled with lots of stitching! ;)

Gaudi...

I stitched less than I planned, but in the end I still managed to make some progress on both Haeds - more on Gaudí, I only have about 1/3 left of page 9.

Unicorn Dreams....

Finishing the second page of Unicorn Dream will take a lot more time, especially since Gaudí has large format pages, but also because I'm back with full force on my Montecristo :))

Take care!
Maria

7 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress on both!

Annie Bee said...

You have made good progress on both your HAED's. SUch pretty blues.

Sabine S. said...

I love blues, but I still commend you for hanging in there with two that are so similar. Great progress!
Sabine

Marihun said...

LOL, Sabine, that's why lately I work so much on Montecristo :) No blues in that one, except for the occasional confetti of 939 :)

Silvia said...

Animo te va a quedar divino

Joke said...

I can understand you work on something else than blue, but they are both great!

kerbear said...

Wow that is a lot of blue but they both look gorgeous with the different shading!