Friday, January 1, 2010

QS White Rose Fae finished :)

I have been a bit slow on stitching my HAEDs but now I finally finished my first one! :) On 30th of December 2009 I put the last stitches on my QS White Rose Fae. I stitched her on 25ct Lugana, colour Blush, one over one. If not counting the times I didn't stitch her (I lost my mojo in one point) it took about 5 months. I didn't stitch the backround since I think the light pink fabric looks great as a backround.
She will be a present for my Godmother so I'll try to frame her soon. I already have the frame and the mat waiting.

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Awesome job - looks great!

Anonymous said...

Srinity, congratulations on your finish! She is beautiful:)

Valerie L. said...

Very beautiful Sirinity!

Sabine S. said...

She is so pretty! Congrats on your finish!
Sabine

kerbear said...

Wow congratulations on your first finish! She came out so beautiful!