Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New (Additional) HAED SAL Blog

Hi All!
I've had a lot of things going on this first couple of weeks of the new year and my Moderator responsibilities have been less than stellar. I apologize!

I got an email from Tammy inquiring about starting an additional HAED SAL Blog for the stitchers that are on the waitlist here, I said good idea. The blog is Stitching My First Heaven & Earth Design & Friends.

Please, if you join that blog and don't want to stay on the waiting list for this blog, drop me an email so I can remove you from the waitlist.
Thanks & Keep up the fantastic stitching!!!!

ETA: Thank you Joke! The link is now corrected.

5 comments:

Sabine S. said...

I suspect you've just made a lot of HAED stitchers very happy! Great job!
Sabine

Joke said...

Great idea, but please look at the link, I think it's a mistake :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nope it is the proper link. Thanks Louanne for posting!!

Tammy