Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introduction :)

Hello everyone  :-)

I'm Sadie and ,with the help of my buddy Gabi, this is my first post. This is also my first HAED too!  I am stitching QS 'Bubble Fairy Kitten Face' for my DD. This is being stitched 2 over 1 on 25ct white lugana. So far so good, I've enlarged the chart quite a bit and am marking off as I go with a highlighter. I am enjoying stitching this and the colours are yummy. This project was my new start for the new year and I'd love to have it finished this year. Fingers crossed!
Happy stitching,
Sadie x

6 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Hi Sadie! Welcome to the group and to the world of HAEDs!! I have no doubt with your daughter cheering you on (and probably waiting impatiently)that you can finish it this year!!! You've made a great start and as you continue to stitch it, you'll work out other "tricks" to make it easier and hopefully quicker.
Sabine

kerbear said...

Welcome to the blog! I think you have made a great start on this and have to agree that those colors are just luscious!!! Question: do you find it at all difficult using 2 strands on 25ct? Just curious!
~Kerri~

Sadie said...

Thanks for the welcome ladies :-)
I find it okay working with two strands of floss. It would be easier with just one strand but i much prefer the coverage I get from two strands and it really isn't that much more difficult at all.
Sadie x

Jan said...

Welcome Sadie! I love the colors on this. Post frequently and keep us up to date on your progress. We are looking forward to seeing more of this.

Terri said...

Welcome Sadie it looks great. Cannot wait to see more.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Welcome Sadie it already looks great, I'm looking forward to see more!