Saturday, January 2, 2010

A finish and a new start

Happy New Year everyone!!
I finished 2009 with a HAED finish and started the 2010 with a new project: SK Dragon Luck. Last year was my first year stitching HAE designs and I managed to finish two quick stitches in my first year, not bad at all, right!

Here's QS Dark Cherry that was stitched on 25ct Antique White Jobelan, 1x1 full stitches. I used HDF B5200 silk thread instead of the Kreinik and my total stitching time was aprox. 235 hours.



And this is my progress on SK Dragon Luck, my new year start :)



~Carla

5 comments:

Annie Bee said...

congratulations on your finish she looks gorgeous and a great start on your SK.

Sabine S. said...

WOW! Congrats! She is stunning! I saw a lot of Dark Cherry WIPs this year, but far fewer finishes ;-) Two your first year is amazing to me.
Sabine

Silvia said...

Te ha kedado precioso

Joke said...

Dark Cherry looks wonderful and this is a pretty good start!

kerbear said...

Wow dark cherry came out terrific and you have made amazing progress already on Dragon Luck! I am sure you will have more finishes this year at this rate!